When a family’s fridge isn’t working, time is of the essence.
The professional home appliance repair team at Raleigh Appliance Repairs has years of experience servicing refrigerators. We have a long working history with most leading brands so we can provide excellent repairs that will last. With certified technicians strategically based throughout Wake County, we offer prompt, professional refrigerator repairs that are priced fairly.
Raleigh Appliance Repairs is dedicated to providing punctual and prompt service for your refrigerator repair needs, for problem areas such as —
- Running Problems — When fridges aren’t running, or aren’t stopping, temperature controls, compressors, thermostats and defrost timers get our priority.
- Improper Temperature — Temperature controls, thermistors and air inlet dampers can play a role when a refrigerator is running too warm or too cold.
- Leakage — If standing water inside or outside the unit is a problem, worn out door seals and water inlet valves can be the source of the problem.
- Defective Ice Maker/Water Dispenser — We evaluate water inlet valves, fill tubes and dispensers, and the icemaker itself to correct this problem.
- Too Noisy — One of the motors is often at fault when a fridge is making too much noise, too much of the time.
Raleigh Appliance Repairs works effectively, affordably and fast. Our innovative structure places our trained technicians close to our customers throughout Wake County. This allows us to reduce infrastructure and respond faster to clients’ needs. Our approach makes it possible to pass savings onto the families we serve.
If your refrigerator is broken, contact us today for prompt service. Depending on schedules and parts availability, we even work on Saturdays when appropriate.
Call or text Raleigh Appliance Repairs at 919- 280-9394, email to email@example.com or fill out our online contact form to the right.
*Warranty: We offer a one year warranty on services, and most parts have a lifetime warranty. If the customer wants the repair, the diagnostic fee is included in the service charge. If we have to come out twice to complete the repair, there are no charges for additional trips.