Whether your freezer is on top, below, beside your fridge, or is a complete stand-alone unit, it’s a good idea to monitor its effectiveness. It’s the best way to protect your food and hold your energy costs down. Raleigh Appliance Repairs has the experienced team to address your freezer repair problem quickly and keep your unit running smoothly.
Common freezer problems can include —
- Temperature Too Warm or Cold — Fan motors, timers, dampers and thermostats are some of the parts we check.
- Constantly Running — Temperature control thermostats, motors and timers are frequently the cause for this problem.
- Frost Buildup — Defective door seals, door hinges, room circulation, clogged vents & drains are all possible reasons for this.
- Freezing Drains & Coils — Defrost times, drain straps, heater assemblies and defrost thermostats can be factors.
- Not Running — Start relays and compressor motor require expert evaluation from certified home appliance professionals to solve the problem.
When freezers are cared for and maintained properly, they should be effective home appliances for several years. The experienced team at Raleigh Appliance Repairs can make sure this is the case. If you live in a Wake County community like Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner and Fuquay-Varina, contact us today for prompt home freezer repair service.
Call or text 919-280-9394, fill out our online contact form to the right, or email email@example.com.
*Warranty: We offer a one year warranty on services, and most parts have a lifetime warranty. If the customer wants the repair, the diagnostic fee is included in the service charge. If we have to come out twice to complete the repair, there are no charges for additional trips.