Is your dishwasher not working properly? Don’t worry, Raleigh Appliance Repairs is here to help!
Among the problems areas we’re well trained to solve are —
- Leaks — Where water inlet valves, pumps and seals are usually at fault.
- Cleaning Effectiveness — Spray arms, filters, water delivery tubes and other parts get our attention.
- Running Loudly — This can be motor-related, but sometimes the washer arm or pump structure are factors.
- Not Starting — We examine door latches, motor relays, fuses, timers and electronic controls to solve the problem.
- Filling & Draining — Water delivery and draining tubes, pump motors, inlet valves and door open/close switches are all possible issues.
If your dishwasher presents these or other problems, our service technicians are strategically based throughout Wake County and ready to get to work. We have the experience and knowledge to properly diagnose dishwasher problems and provide you with effective solutions. We pride ourselves on prompt professional service, and will go out of our way to make sure we provide dishwasher repairs that last.
Most Raleigh Appliance Repair customers live in Wake County communities like Raleigh, Cary, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner and Fuquay-Varina, as well as other nearby NC Triangle towns.
Call Raleigh Appliance Repairs at 919-280-9394 or fill out our online contact form to the right. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com.
*Warranty: We offer a one year warranty on services, and most parts have a lifetime warranty. If the customer wants the repair, the diagnostic fee is included in the service charge. If we have to come out twice to complete the repair, there are no charges for additional trips.